Once the Christmas season starts, peppermint is everywhere and on everything. Come to think of it! You will know its that time of the year again once you start seeing candy cane. Obviously, peppermint is the favorite candy of many people and everyone must have candy cane on hand. It’s compared to how people feel about pumpkin on Thanksgiving. That’s how peppermint is to a lot of people, including me.
The candy cane is popular because the refreshing taste and sweetness of the candy are just hard to forget. Plus! When crushed peppermint is added to food and drinks, they become even more tasty and yummy. In fact, when you add peppermint to any cocktail drink, the drink becomes utterly irresistible. So, it’s not a surprise that you are searching for peppermint drink recipe as you know how good drinks with a candy cane. Luckily for you, I have already gathered the peppermint drinks recipes that I think would make your Christmas party even more fun.
Once the Christmas season starts rolling, there are a lot of things to think about that it’s best to start preparing your peppermint drink recipes. There is no doubt that you will end up attending a few parties or hosting one yourself, which means you will need some cocktail ideas. And since there seems to be an abundant supply of peppermint and everyone loves candy cane, then its just right that you have peppermint cocktail recipe that you can try.
Christmas Peppermint Drinks
Below are some of the peppermint cocktails that you can whip up for your holiday party or Christmas celebration.
1. Peppermint White Russian
Looking for cocktail drink with peppermint? Try this peppermint white Russian drink, you won’t regret it!
2. Peppermint White Russian Cocktail
Here’s another Peppermint white Russian cocktail recipe to try!
3. Perfect Christmas Peppermint Shake Cocktail
4. White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
5. Peppermint White Christmas
6. Peppermint “Hot Chocolate” Martini
7. Christmas Cocktails White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
8. Candy Cane Shooters
9. Spiked Peppermint Mochas
10. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Martini
11. Baileys Chocolate Mint Milkshake
Baileys Chocolate Mink Milkshake is a must-try cocktail recipe!
12. Peppermint Cookietini Cocktail
13. Candy Cane Cranberry Cocktail Holiday
14. Peppermint Mocha White Russian
15. The Peppermintini
16. Peppermint Eggnog Milkshake Shots
17. White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
18. Peppermint Bark Martini
19. Easy Peppermint Martini
20. Peppermint Mocha Cocktail Recipe
Stay warm this Christmas with Peppermint Mocha Cocktail drink!
21. Peppermint Mocha White Russian Martini
Give your Matrini a new taste!
22. Peppermint Pomegranate
I love the combination of Peppermint and Pomegranate!
23. Low Carb Chocolate Peppermint Cocktail
Low Carb drink for weight conscious individual.
24. Favorite Christmas Cocktail Hot Chocolate Peppermint Patty
Let this Hot Chocolate Peppermint Patty drink keep you company this Christmas!