Are you feeling the stress of wedding planning? Weddings are stressful even if you had prepared physically and mentally for years as the chances of things not going exactly as you have planned or hoped for are high.
Organizing your wedding from arranging the guests list to catering to handling pre-wedding jitters can easily make you stressed out. Luckily, there are ways to reduce the stress level and get you through the weeks leading to the wedding day or the day itself without pumping calming medication. This article will show you how to release tension as well as ways to stay sane and stress free.
A lot of the bride and grooms are experience nervous tension a week before their wedding day and sometimes even on the special day itself because of many things.
How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety
If you wish for a stress free, wedding preparation then you should consider doing the following things below:
How to Reduce Stress Levels
1. Organize and Delegate Workload To Your Best Friends
Weddings are one of the biggest parties in one’s life, probably why it is stressful to plan a beautiful wedding. There are details and details of things to do that the only way to make your life less stressful is to organize your friends and delegate some of the workload. Take note, bridesmaids, and maid of honor are there for purposes so when you need assistance, do not be afraid to ask them. I’m sure, they will be happy, and even eager to provide assistance to make your special day truly memorable.
How to Reduce Stress in Your Life
2. Wedding Coordinator
If you want your wedding preparation to be less stressful, you should also hire the best wedding coordinator. Even if you are the type who’s used to organizing big events or stressful occasion, there is no doubt that a wedding coordinator is a big help since there are many things to do that keeping track of all of them will fray the nerves. Besides, your role is to be the most beautiful bride on your wedding day, so leave the worrying and interviewing of florist, bandleader to your coordinator and get your money’s worth.
How to Reduce Mental Stress
3. Appoint Someone as a Wedding Day Contact
The last thing you need on your wedding is dealing with last minute problems or decisions because if you do, you will also be dealing with wedding stress. So, if you wish your big day to be stress free, choose a person who will decide for you in case there is last minute coordination. That person should be reliable, trustworthy and must know you very well, particularly your likes and dislikes being able to make the right decisions in your behalf.
How to Reduce The Stress
4. Never Skip A Meal
I know you need to look your best but skipping meal can wreck havoc on your nerves and make you cranky, which is why you should eat throughout the day. Moreover, when you are well nourished, you are more focused, alert and relax. Bear in mind, eating a sandwich or a reasonable breakfast with carbs and protein will not add an inch to your waist, so not eating is pointless.
How to Reduce Your Stress
5. Wedding Planning Checklist
Wedding is less stressful when you have prepared early on and have created a checklist of things to do. You see, when you have a checklist you can easily monitor the wedding preparation as you crossed out the items on your list one by one, item you have completed or finished doing.
How to Reduce Anxiety and Stress
6. Wedding Planning Timeline
Set a realistic wedding day to meet the deadline most especially when you want a big and lavish wedding. It is possible to make your dream wedding come true without being too stress when you have set a realistic wedding planning timeline. In case you are not good in planning an event or your schedule leaves you with less time to take care of the wedding details, a wedding planning guide can help you make the event enjoyable and stress free. Take note, hiring a wedding planner will make you focus on the planning but not the worrying as the details like sourcing vendors, florist and caterer no longer falls on your shoulder.
How to Reduce Stress in Life
7. Rejuvenate and Relax
If you are getting married in a day or two, stop whatever you are doing and relax. Keep in mind that you are just getting married to the most wonderful person, who will love you no matter what you look in the morning. So, there is nothing to be worried about even if on your wedding day everything went crazy as the most important thing is that you are getting married. But of course, it also good if you visit a spa or massage at home or the hotel the day before to pamper yourself and de-stress.
Additionally, when you feel nervous and overwhelmed by the wedding preparation take a deep breath instead of drinking yourself to stupor, as hangover will make you feel worse the next day and your skin ugly. You can party when it is time to get drunk and ugly that is at the reception.
Tips on How to Reduce Stress
– A lot of brides and grooms get stressed out when planning their wedding. So, if you are also stress because of the wedding but do not want to take medication the best thing to do is exercise. With exercising, you can relieve the tension off your body and even feel good about yourself. Taking a long walk, or go to the gym to combat the stress before things get out of control. These activities are enough to help keep your head clear as well as relieve tensions that are threatening to take over you.
– Practicing yoga can help you feel and look good. The breathing and yoga poses will help the body’s vital organs, sharpen the mind, and relieve body tension. It is easy to do, and you can practice at home.
Take a Bath
– Relaxing in the bathtub can also help relieve stress and cost free, as you just need to fill your bathtub, get in, and close your eyes to wash all the tensions of the wedding preparation.
– This is the easiest way to relieve tension and calm the nerves, just smile and laugh a lot. Forgot all the possible wedding fluff and enjoy the moment, so you can feel good.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.